FIA Conference 2021
Conference delegates can now watch ALL the presentations by logging into the conference website here.
The world is changing. Fundraising is changing. And the FIA Conference is changed too.
In 2021, the FIA Conference went virtual but with a twist!
With the demand for services at an all-time high, more than ever we need to be effective, decisive and resilient so that our organisations can survive and thrive.
FIA Conference 2021 is more accessible than ever: delegates now have the opportunity to discover new ideas at the comfort your workplace or desk at home!
Your own virtual world:
- Access to over 60 sessions designed for fundraisers – by fundraisers
- A virtual conference platform that is out of this world – not your typical Zoom!
- Watch in your own time until 27 August 2021
- Access all sessions – no need to choose and miss
Benefits to you and your fundraising:
- Unprecedented access to international speakers and Australian experts giving you a broad and deep world view on fundraising.
- Lower registration fees (and no extra travel and accommodation costs!) saving you and your organisation money during these challenging times.
- Advance your learning and skills just when you need it most!
The way forward in healthcare philanthropy
On Wednesday 17 February 2021, FIA and the Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) presented a new one-day Conference for healthcare philanthropy and fundraising professionals.
Delegates can login and hear from international and Australian experts in healthcare philanthropy on critical topics for today and the future, including grateful patient programs, leadership and culture, storytelling, stakeholder relations, clinician engagement and more.
Be sure to watch all the amazing content by 27 August 2021!