Online State Events: open to everyone!
Fundraisers now have a wide selection of state events to attend via Zoom that offer insights and expertise on an array of relevant fundraising subjects!
Click on the map above for details of your state end of year event.
We know that trust in charities, in general, is important to us all so how have the bushfires and the pandemic influenced trust and confidence in Australian charities?
More Strategic have been tracking trust in Australian charities for more than 7 years and have compared it with similar measures in 9 other countries. Their latest survey was run in September and looked specifically at this question. So what have we learned?
Gavin Coopey will present these results and explore the implications of what we have seen. He will explore:
- Public perceptions of how charities have performed in the pandemic
- What the impact has been on people’s lives and the implications for how they donate in the future
- How this has changed their trust levels
- The two waves of public research looking at who gave to the various Bushfire appeals (February) and how they feel now about what the charities have done since (September)
- Other sources of relevant information to support these conclusions – including academic papers and ACNC reporting
It should be a hugely informative journey into understanding public attitudes on another level. We hope you can join us then. FREE webinar for everyone.
Date: Monday 30 November 2020
Time: 12pm – 1:00pm AEDT
FIA State events
FIA state committees host member networking and professional development events on a regular basis.
Please click on your state above to view the current list of events or contact FIA on 1300 889 670 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.