Social Media in 2019 – The updates all fundraisers need to be aware of
Tina Hay is a digital and content marketing specialist with over 15 years Sales and Marketing experience.
Tina and her team at Puzzle Media work with the Not for Profit and SME market to help generate revenue and grow organisations through clever marketing strategy and content.
In this session, Tina will cover the new Facebook rules and how they affect the NFP Sector, what’s working when it comes to Facebook advertising, why LinkedIn is number one for content marketing, and will utilise case studies from the various NFPs the team is working with.
Date: Tuesday, 9 July 2019
Time: 7:30 am – 9:00 am
Location: The Captains Room
Brisbane Broncos Leagues Club
Fulcher Rd, Red Hill, QLD 4059
Staff of Organisational Member: $65.00
Click here to read more and register.
2019 QLD Schedule
Save the dates now!
Watch this space as more information becomes available on topics and speakers for 2019.
- Professional Development event – Social Media – 9 July
- Professional Development event – Sponsorship – 9 August (GC)
- Professional Development event – Regular Giving – 13 August
- Masterclass event – 17 September
- Professional Development event – Community Fundraising – 15 October
- FIA QLD/ACPNS Alumni event – 12 November
- End of Year event – Gold Coast – late November
- Dave Rose Oration – 10 December
Upcoming In-Class Education and Training:
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Coaching Sessions & Study Groups
Let us help you achieve your credential!
Do you want to demonstrate your professional achievement and support the growth of fundraising as a trusted profession? Do you want a credential that offers a common understanding of what you need to know in fundraising?
The Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) credential sets the standard for knowledge, experience and ethics and is held in high regard by fundraising professionals worldwide.
To assist you in achieving your CFRE credential, FIA offers Queensland CFRE candidates the benefit of attending a CFRE Coaching Session and/or the CFRE Study Group free of charge.
About the QLD CFRE Coaching Sessions
Join Nigel Harris FFIA CFRE in a coaching session which will set you on your path to achieving your CFRE. Nigel has been running CFRE coaching sessions for the last eight years.
Their coaching sessions provide you with:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application
- assistance with setting up study arrangements.
To register your interest in attending the next coaching session, contact Nigel Harris.
About the CFRE Study Group
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions, in a ‘book club’ format.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The Study Group will be co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact the FIA Education Team on 1300 889 670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find our more here.
Queensland is proudly supported by: