‘As the peak body for Australia’s professional fundraisers, the FIA provides high-quality education, network, and advocacy to its members on industry best-practice. Whether you are a seasoned philanthropic professional or developing your fundraising career, there are always content to advance your learning and experience and add value to your employer and you as an individual.’
Eric Cheng | Executive Manager, Philanthropy & Fundraising | The Florey Institute
Fundraising Institute Australia supports organisations that know the value of professional fundraising and strive for ethical best-practice in fundraising. We offer Member benefits to an organisation’s entire fundraising team helping them to achieve greater outcomes and consequently make a bigger impact.
FIA provides sector standards and guidance including professional development to achieve ethical best-practice fundraising. Being part of the FIA community allows for deep connection and sharing of knowledge and skills that support you and your fundraising team.
As an Organisational Member of FIA, your charitable organisation sends a strong signal to your donors, beneficiaries, and stakeholders that you take your responsibility to achieve ethical best-practice fundraising very seriously.
How FIA membership contributes to your organisation’s fundraising success:
- The latest information on regulatory issues and an opportunity to influence and work with the peak body on issues that impact our sector
- The FIA Code – a set of ethical best-practice guidelines to ensure transparency and accountability for professional fundraising
- Ability to use the FIA Organisational Member logo as a mark of credibility
- Entry to the FIA Awards for Excellence in Fundraising
- Proactive public relations and advocacy taking place on your behalf that supports and promotes ethics and best practice in fundraising
- Important updates and information through Member bulletins and other alerts
- Member-only offers, webinars, evidence-based research, white papers, tools and templates through the FIA Member Portal
- Reduced rates for professional development and networking opportunities
- Complimentary help and advice on fundraising issues
- Access to the FIA’s National Mentoring program for your team
- Connections to the fundraising community to share knowledge, skills and experiences
What is the investment?
Organisational membership fees are based on private fundraising (donations and bequests) income only for your last annual financial or calendar year. FIA Membership runs annually from 1 July – 30 June. FIA reaches out to all Member organisations each year to advise of pending renewal dates.
Income bands and annual fees are as follows:
To renew your Organisational Membership please click here.