Customised courses for your whole fundraising team
FIA is committed to providing fundraising education and training that is relevant, up-to-date and designed to suit the individual needs of your organisation.
Did you know?
- We can tailor our Core course modules and Skills Specific courses for delivery within your organisation with emphasis on the issues that affect your staff, teams and volunteers.
- FIA’s In-House Training offers groups the benefits of learning with highly regarded subject matter professionals at a time and place convenient for you.
- Our tutors and facilitators are specialist practitioners in their field, with the knowledge and experience that adds real value to your people.
- In-House Training is a flexible and cost-effective way of delivering training solutions to your organisation.
Benefits of In-House Training
- Savings for group bookings.
- Increases relevance and applicability to your team and organisation.
- Our tutors and facilitators will work with you to customise the experience for the best learning outcomes.
- Enhances the learning capability of employees and volunteers by focusing on developing skills that are relevant to their role. In an in-house setting, team members also gain a greater understanding of the role each person plays in the organisation.
- Participants are given the opportunity to workshop the challenges unique to their own organisation, helping them to promote organisational consistency.
- Enhances team dynamics – by drawing on the experiences of team members and engaging in structured professional conversations, your employees become more receptive to change and embracing new initiatives.
- Everyone hears the same message and learns the same methodologies at the same time.
- Maintains the confidentiality of your systems and processes and enables our tutors and facilitators to make the learning relevant to your workplace.
- Minimises the downtime involved with training employees off-site.
- Investing in your employees’ development means they in turn can invest their knowledge into your organisation and the mission you serve.
“FIA’s In-House ‘Essentials In Fundraising’ course was an extremely valuable way to deliver both an introduction to fundraising, and refresher to our entire team. FIA tailored the session, enabling us to steer the content and discussion in a way which added value for every member of our team. The topics and learnings were relevant to our current business needs and future direction.”
Ross Verschoor, Development Manager, Flinders Foundation
“We had an excellent experience working with FIA to deliver a tailored one-day Fundraising Essentials course to staff within our Fundraising and Communications Division. FIA spent time with us prior to delivering the course to ensure its content met our needs and covered any specific topics. Feedback from staff about the course content and trainer was very positive.”
Christine Diederich,Supporter Engagement Team Leader, Cancer Council Victoria