Get equipped with the tools to get started on an effective gifts in Wills fundraising program that can provide your organisation with a long-term financial future. Learn how to develop a gift in Wills toolkit including a case for support and understand who to approach and how to approach them. This is a self-paced online course that will easily fit in with your fundraising schedule.
What you’ll learn
- Understand donor motives for leaving a charitable gift in their Will
- How a gifts in Wills program fits into your total fundraising strategy
- How to identify your best gifts in Wills prospects
- How to develop your gifts in Wills pipeline
- How to build a stewardship program to ensure you retain and engage prospects
- Your role and how to measure success.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone new to gifts in Wills fundraising
- Fundraisers with limited experience of gifts in Wills fundraising
- Anyone who wants to start a gifts in Wills program in their charitable organisation
- Anyone whose gifts in Wills program is relatively new and who is looking for ways to enhance it.
Dates and Time
Available to start anytime
3 months self-paced
Non member $305
This course relates to the following aspects of the FIA Code of Conduct:
- FIA Code 3.0 Ethical conduct, 4.0 Conduct towards Donors, 5.0 Conduct towards Beneficiaries.
Full participation in Gifts in Wills Essentials is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Click here for FIA Education terms and conditions