“Renewing my FIA Membership is one of the easiest decisions I make every year. Membership gives you access to relevant sector updates, world-class training, networking events, and employment opportunities. You can also access advice on best practices and ethical fundraising via the FIA Code. As a sector there will be challenging times ahead, by renewing your annual membership you’re ensuring that we all have a powerful voice to represent professional fundraising in Australia.”
Adam Drinan | Founder | Synergy Fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) represents and guides organisations that know the value of ethical and professional practices in support of fundraising. Membership enables us to support your entire team to achieve greater outcomes for your clients.
As the peak body we provide sector standards and guidance including professional development so your employees understand the requirements of ethical best-practice in fundraising. Being part of the FIA community allows for connection and sharing of your knowledge and skills as a supplier to the fundraising sector and importantly a platform to showcase your brand, products and services.
How FIA membership helps build your business’s success:
Knowing the sector
- The latest information on regulatory issues and an opportunity to influence and work with the peak body for change
- The FIA Code – a set of ethical best practice guidelines to ensure transparency and accountability for professional fundraising
Promotion of your business
- Showcasing and recommendation of your organisation as an FIA Member as a mark of expertise and credibility in ethical best practice
- Including your logo, contact details and website in our supplier Member directory on the FIA website
- A dedicated page on the FIA website to provide an overview of how your organisation specifically services the sector
- Eligibility to enter the FIA Awards for Excellence in Fundraising across many categories
- Opportunity to promote special offers to Members that are marketed to FIA Members through many channels
- Chance to partner with FIA in the production of fundraising tools and resources to support the membership i.e. developing templates, reports, tips, guides
- Opportunity to provide case studies and relevant information through the FIA Member portal and other communications channels as available
- FIA’s proactive public relations and advocacy on your behalf that supports and promotes ethics and best practice in fundraising
Professional Development for your team
- Important updates and information through our Member bulletins and alerts
- Member only offers, webinars, evidence-based research, white papers, tools and templates through the FIA Member Portal
- Discounts for professional development and networking opportunities
- Expert help and advice on fundraising issues saving you time and money
- Access to the FIA’s national mentoring program
What is the investment?
Supplier membership fees are based on income from your non-profit client base only for your last annual financial or calendar year. FIA membership runs annually from 1 July – 30 June. FIA contacts all organisations to confirm renewing for the next membership period.
Income band and annual fees are as follows:
To renew your Supplier Membership please click here.