“Bluestone Fundraising consultancy is a proud Professional Member of the Fundraising Institute of Australia. We receive enquiries from not-for-profit organisations who have contacted us through our listing on the FIA website, which gives our clients confidence that we are aligned with a national peak body and abide by its code of ethics.”
Kerin Welford, Director, Bluestone Fundraising
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) supports organisations who know the value of ethical and professional practices in support of fundraising. We support your entire team in helping them to achieve greater outcomes and bigger impacts for clients.
FIA provides sector standards and guidance including professional development to help you and your team understand the requirements of ethical best-practice in fundraising. Being part of the FIA community allows for connection and sharing of your knowledge and skills as a supplier to the fundraising sector.
The 3 ways we help you be successful
- The latest information on regulatory issues and an opportunity to influence and work with the peak body for change
- The FIA Code – a set of ethical best practice guidelines to ensure transparency and accountability for professional fundraising
- Ability to use the FIA Organisational Member Logo as a mark of expertise and credibility in ethical best practice
- Entry to the FIA Awards for Excellence in Fundraising
- Proactive public relations and advocacy taking place on your behalf that supports and promotes ethics and best practice in fundraising
- Opportunity to offer special discounts and offers to members that are marketed to FIA members quarterly through emails and social channels
- Allows FIA to recommend you as a best practice supplier
- Opportunity to provide case studies and relevant information through the FIA member portal and other communications channels as available
- Important updates and information through our member bulletins and alerts for all your fundraising team
- Member only offers, webinars, evidence-based research, white papers, tools and templates through the FIA Member Portal for your entire team
- Discounts for professional development and networking opportunities for your whole team
- Expert help and advice on fundraising issues saving you time and money
- Access to the FIA’s national mentoring program
What is the investment?
FIA Membership runs from 1 July – 30 June. We are currently taking applications and renewals for our 2021-2022 membership year. Membership cost is based on income from your non-profit client base only for your last annual financial or calendar year.
FIA Memberships for 2020-2021 are now closed. We will be opening our new membership applications and renewals later this week. If you would like us to contact you when they are live please email email@example.com