As an FIA organisational member, you are also a signatory to the FIA Code and therefore agree to uphold the highest standards in ethical and professional fundraising practice through the work you do.
Over the next year, we will be launching a range of new supplier/supporter benefits that will assist you in making the most of your membership. This includes special member pricing for promotional activities and the FIA Conference, plus the opportunity to join our FIA Supplier Forum working groups.
Your membership with FIA:
- Demonstrates your leadership as a supplier to, and supporter of, the not-for-profit sector
- Increases customer confidence in your products and services through mandatory Code training which promotes a culture and practice of transparency and ethical fundraising in your organisation
- Enables FIA to preserve and promote the interests of fundraising with the media, policy-makers and other key influencers
- Allows you to connect with and stay close to fundraisers at all levels through events and activities throughout the year, including networking and professional development functions
- Gives you access to timely and important updates on sector issues that affect you and your organisation
- Furnishes you with significant discounts on attendance at FIA Conference and other events –including state-based ones, throughout the year – to connect with fundraisers and promote your products and services and much more.
2020/2021 Membership Fees:
From 1 April 2020, FIA offers membership until 30 June 2021, with new members receiving 15 months for the price of 12.
*Suppliers to use Total Turnover.
*Organisational Membership includes one nominated member.
*FIA’s Membership year runs on a fiscal year basis and will expire on 30 June 2021.
Use the down arrow in the Membership field in the payment form to choose your fundraising turnover and corresponding membership fees. Click “Invoice Me” to generate an invoice.
If you have or are wanting to add additional staff to your membership, please contact us on 1300 889 670.