“If you help not-for-profits grow, you need to be a part of FIA! As Australia’s peak body for fundraising, they provide thought leadership, learning opportunities, and rich connections that lift the not-for-profit sector and help ensure its success.
FIA also demonstrates bravery and leadership, as a member and partner, ntegrity has enjoyed collaborating on conferences and significant initiatives such as keyword bidding and updates to FIA’s Digital Practice Note — to enhance digital capabilities and fundraising expertise throughout the sector.”
Richenda Vermeulen | CEO | ntegrity
Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) represents and guides organisations that know the value of ethical and professional practices in support of fundraising. Membership enables us to support your entire team to achieve greater outcomes for your clients.
As the peak body we provide sector standards and guidance including professional development so your employees understand the requirements of ethical best-practice in fundraising. Being part of the FIA community allows for connection and sharing of your knowledge and skills as a supplier to the fundraising sector and importantly a platform to showcase your brand, products and services.
How FIA membership helps build your business’s success:
Knowing the sector
- The latest information on regulatory issues and an opportunity to influence and work with the peak body for change
- The FIA Code – a set of ethical best practice guidelines to ensure transparency and accountability for professional fundraising
Promotion of your business
- Showcasing and recommendation of your organisation as an FIA Member as a mark of expertise and credibility in ethical best practice fundraising
- Including your logo, contact details and website in our supplier Member directory on the FIA website
- Providing a dedicated page on the FIA website to provide an overview of how your organisation services the profit for purpose sector
- Eligibility to enter the FIA Awards for Excellence in Fundraising across many categories
- Opportunity to promote special offers to Members that are marketed to FIA Members
- Chance to partner with FIA in the production of fundraising tools and resources to support the membership i.e. developing templates, reports, tips, guides
- Opportunity to provide case studies and relevant information through the FIA Member portal and other communications channels as available
- FIA’s proactive public relations and advocacy on your behalf that supports and promotes ethics and best practice in fundraising
Professional Development for your team
- Important updates and information through our Member bulletins and alerts
- Member only offers, webinars, evidence-based research, white papers, tools and templates through the FIA Member Portal
- Discounts for professional development and networking opportunities
- Access to the FIA’s national mentoring program
What is the investment?
Supplier membership fees are based on income from your non-profit client base only for your last annual financial or calendar year. FIA membership runs annually from 1 July – 30 June. FIA advised in advance of membership renewals to avoid any membership lapses.
Income bands and annual fees are as follows:
|Annual Turnover (based on NFP clients)||Fee (GST included)|
|Below $500,000 p.a.||$525|
|$500,000 to $999,999 p.a.||$850|
|$1m to $1,999,999 p.a.||$1,400|
|$2m to $4,999,999 p.a.||$2,000|
|$5m to $9,999,999 p.a.||$2,500|
|$10m to $14,999,999 p.a.||$3,300|
|$15m to $19,999,999 p.a.||$4,500|
|$20m to $49,999,999 p.a.||$6,100|
|$50m and above p.a.||$8,500|
If you are interested in joining FIA as an Organisational Member, please email email@example.com.
If you are interested in joining FIA as a Supplier Member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.