As an organisational Member of FIA, you demonstrate your organisation’s leadership in the not-for-profit sector and commitment to best practice fundraising to ensure the future sustainability of our sector.
Being an FIA Member increases donor confidence in your organisation’s work through the FIA Code and your commitment to it, reducing the risk of regulatory action and government red tape for our sector, and gives you a voice in setting standards for fundraising in Australia. Through your support, you enable FIA to work to preserve and promote the interests of fundraising with the media, policymakers and other key influencers.
As suppliers to the fundraising sector, FIA recognises that you have different needs to our other organisational members. Your FIA organisational membership provides:
- A way to show your support and involvement with the sector you work in
- Ensure you are following and learning best-practice
- Helps you rise above your competitors
- Access to FIA members who number over 1,200
- Thought leadership, positioning you as the expert in your field
- Discounts to promotional activities, events and conference
- Access to the latest government and regulatory information and an opportunity to influence and work with the peak body for changes in your area of expertise
- Access to member portal
- Networking opportunities for business development
- Use of the FIA logo
- Allows FIA to recommend you as a supplier
- Code mystery shopping/accreditation – work together to educate NFP clients on and advancing best practice supplier/client relationships
- Invitation to specialised member supplier group
- Recognition of fundraising experience thorough post nominals
- Demonstration that you ‘give back’ to our sector through you involvement
- Opportunities to partner and aid through different FIA channels as a preference
- Provide unlimited content in the FIA member portal
- Opportunity to offer special discounts and offers to members that are marketed to FIA members quarterly through emails and social channels
As a non-profit that depends solely on the revenue from membership and providing professional development, we need your support at this challenging time. Your investment in membership goes straight back into your Association – supporting the fundraising sector and the suppliers who work within it, developing a strong professional identity for fundraisers and being the best and most ethical we can be.
We really appreciate your continuing commitment to Australian fundraising at this challenging time.
2020/2021 Membership Fees:
From 1 April 2020, FIA offers membership until 30 June 2021, with new members receiving 15 months for the price of 12.
*Organisational Membership includes one nominated member.
*FIA’s Membership year runs on a fiscal year basis and will expire on 30 June 2021.
If you are joining with ADDITIONAL STAFF, please contact FIA at email@example.com
Use the down arrow in the Membership field in the payment form to choose your fundraising turnover and corresponding membership fees. Click “Invoice Me” to generate an invoice.
If you have or are wanting to add additional staff to your membership, please contact us on 1300 889 670.