It’s always a challenge to grow community fundraising events into large scale events. At this session, we will discuss the Aussie Muscle Car Run, the Brighton Jetty Sculptures and the Marilyn Jetty Swim.
Join us for a panel discussion on these three local community events that have grown significantly since their first year and are now recognised as large-scale events within their organisations, bringing substantial income growth and engagement opportunities within the community.
Date: Tuesday 18 June
Location: Duke of Brunswick, 207 Gilbert St, Adelaide, SA, 5000
Staff of Organisational Member: $50
To read more and register, click here.
2019 SA/NT Schedule
Save the dates now!
Watch this space as more information becomes available on topics and speakers for 2019.
- Professional Development event – Community Fundraising – 18 June
- Professional Development – Fundraising in the NDIS – TBA
- Networking event – 17 July
- Professional Development event – Small Shop Fundraising – 27 August
- SA Fundraising Showcase – October
- Networking event – 14 November
- End of Year event (NT) – November
- End of Year event (SA) – December
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions, in a ‘book club’ format.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The study group is co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact the FIA Education Team on 1300 889 670 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more here.
Bequest Special Interest Group Series
A four-part Bequest Special Interest Group series with the first session being held on Friday 29 August (note, date change).
Session 1 – Include a Charity Week- a round table discussion and think tank on what you can do to utilise this IAC to promote bequest to your donors.
Session 2 – The Mechanics of a good Bequests Program – what does a robust program look like?
Session 3 – Session will be based on the needs of the special interest group
Session 4 – Session will be based on the needs of the special interest group
Find out more and register here.