Digital – Facebook Fundraiser
Join us at this session for first-hand updates from a Facebook representative on the latest Facebook Fundraiser capabilities, which are being rolled out in the Australian market. Facebook Fundraiser launched in Australia in November 2018 and has generated a lot of interest among fundraisers since then, particularly when it comes to building synergies with Peer2Peer platforms and acquiring contact details from donors.
This event is a must-attend for digital fundraisers and fundraising managers/directors, as well as any fundraisers and not-for-profit execs who want to keep up to date with digital and fundraising trends.
Date: Wednesday, 5 June 2019
Time: 7:45 am – 9:30 am
Location: Michael Page
Level 32, 225 George Street,
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Staff of Organisational Member: $30.00
Click here to register.
This event is supported by:
Gifts in Wills Special Interest Group
- Internal engagement
- Gifts in Wills Days
- Supporter Surveys
Finding your career path from junior fundraiser to senior leader
Time: 11:30 am – 1:00 pm
Level 6, 222 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
2019 NSW Schedule
Save the dates now!
- Professional Development Breakfast – Digital – 5 June
- Professional Development Breakfast – Multi-channel Acquisition – 3 July
- Professional Development Breakfast – Corporate Partnerships – 7 August
- Networking event – 4 September
- Professional Development Breakfast – Peer to Peer Community Events – 25 September
- Professional Development Breakfast – Organisational Culture- 6 November
- End of Year event – 4 December
Watch this space as more information becomes available on topics and speakers for 2019.
Upcoming In-Class Education and Training:
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential!
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions in a ‘book club’ format.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The Study Group will be co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact us on 1300 889 670 or email@example.com.
New South Wales is proudly supported by: