The sector’s abuzz with talk of ‘multi-channel’ acquisition. Partly because it’s become so jolly expensive to recruit new donors through the conventional channels, and so jolly hard to keep them.
Our panel of fundraisers will share their views on the key factors for multi-channel acquisition success. They’ll bring fundraising expertise from digital, direct mail, direct response TV, sms and social media channels. Our speakers will also share recent case studies, including a campaign for Four Paws Australia.
Date: Wednesday, 3 July 2019
Time: 7:45 am – 9:30 am
Level 19, Darling Park, 201 Sussex Street
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Staff of Organisational Member: $30.00
To read more and register, click here.
This event is supported by:
2019 NSW Schedule
Save the dates now!
- Professional Development Breakfast – Multi-channel Acquisition – 3 July
- Professional Development Breakfast – Corporate Partnerships – 7 August
- Networking event – 4 September
- Professional Development Breakfast – Peer to Peer Community Events – 25 September
- Professional Development Breakfast – Organisational Culture- 6 November
- End of Year event – 4 December
Watch this space as more information becomes available on topics and speakers for 2019.
Upcoming In-Class Education and Training:
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential!
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions in a ‘book club’ format.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The Study Group will be co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact us on 1300 889 670 or email@example.com.
New South Wales is proudly supported by: