Six Solutions to fixing your fundraising problems
Please join us over breakfast with Fundraising Specialist, Sommer Davies. Sommer will explain the six most common fundraising problems that NFP’s currently face including:
- Starting a bequest program
- Donor acquisition
- Profitable donor appeals
- Growth of giving programs
- Donor retention
- Increasing fundraising revenue
Participants will leave this session with practical solutions and ideas to use in their own fundraising program.
Date: Friday, 21 June 2019
Time: 7:00 am – 8:30 am
Location: Lion’s Den
The Old Woolstore, 1 Macquarie St
Hobart, Tasmania, 7000
Staff of Organisational Member: $44.00
To read more and register, click here.
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions, in a ‘book club’ format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The Study Group will be co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact us on 1300 889 670 or email@example.com.
Find out more about CFRE here.