Tasmanian Fundraising Forum 2019
Join us for the inaugural Tasmanian Fundraising Forum 2019, a full-day forum that you won’t want to miss! The Forum will feature some of the best in the Australian Fundraising sector, with speakers including:
- Marcus Blease from Donor Republic, sharing his insights around fundraising strategy;
- Paul Davis, looking at the donor journey, and;
- Jakki Travers, sharing all there is to know about a great bequest program
And that’s just the start – more speakers to be announced soon!
Early-bird rates available until 31 July
This is a fantastic opportunity for Tasmanian fundraisers to hear from some of Australia’s top fundraisers without having to leave the State.
Registrations close Friday 6 September.
Date: Friday, 20 September 2019
Time: 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
Location: George Cartwright Room
Hadley’s Orient Hotel, 34 Murray Street
Hobart, TAS, 7000
Early-bird until 31 July
Staff of Organisational Member: $85.00
From 1 August
Staff of Organisational Member: $110.00
This event is supported by:
FIA is pleased to offer the following core education courses online. Click below for more details.
FIA Code Course
We have the means to raise standards of ethical fundraising practice. Code training is where it starts.
CFRE Study Group
Let us help you achieve your credential
FIA offers a monthly study group, free of charge, for CFRE candidates. The study group covers:
- assistance completing and submitting your CFRE application.
- insights into taking the CFRE exam.
- advice on resources to study for the CFRE exam.
- focused study sessions, in a ‘book club’ format to complete chapters in texts with peers also taking the exam.
Almost 100 per cent of participants in the CFRE Study Group have passed the CFRE exam on their first attempt.
The Study Group will be co-chaired by Pamela Sutton-Legaud MFIA CFRE and Elizabeth Davis EMFIA CFRE.
To learn more about the CFRE Study Group and to reserve your spot, contact us on 1300 889 670 or email@example.com.
Find out more about CFRE here.