The FIA Bookshop offers customers an ever-changing selection of industry-appropriate books from a wide selection of authors.
Members can purchase books from FIA for up to 25% off the recommended retail price.
How to Purchase Books
A copy of the current bookshop catalogue can be downloaded here. The FIA Bookshop Catalogue has a wide range of books on offer from the following categories:
- CFRE Reading List & Comprehensive Fundraising Resources
- Data Analytics, Impact on Non-Profits & How to Use it to Your Advantage
- Donor Relations and Stewardship
- Fundraising and Non-Profit Ethics
- Fundraising Programs, Foundations and Appeals
- Governance and Board Management
- Grants and Writing Grant Applications
- Leadership and Business Skills
- Law and Economy
- Major Gifts, Bequests, Capital Campaigns
- Marketing, Media, Communications
- Non-profit Strategy, Sustainability and Impact.
Books are generally available within two to six weeks of ordering, depending on supplier stock levels. FIA takes care to ensure that prices are correct, however, suppliers may change prices without warning.
Library Resource Centre
To view our Library Resource Centre, please click here.