At FIA, we are passionate about supporting you, and your organisation, to achieve best-practice fundraising.
Because we know it can be a challenge to make this important investment, we’re offering a 20% discount on FIA’s Certificate in Professional Fundraising and the Diploma in Professional Fundraising, the only qualifications of their kind in Australia. A payment plan is also available making funding for professional development easier than ever before.
These courses provide the essential knowledge and skills needed to consolidate and advance your fundraising. They can be taken online, allowing you to study in your own time and at your own pace.
What you’ll learn
|– The fundraising sector in Australia and motivations for giving|
– How to develop fundraising plans and strategies for success
– How to develop and express a Case for Support
– How to evaluate and select channels to acquire new donors and develop relationships
– How to nurture high value donors, gifts in Wills pledgers and corporate partnerships
|– Fundraising strategy, ethics, ground rules and legislation|
– Marketing strategies for offline and online fundraising
– Strategies for major gifts, gifts in Wills, corporate partnerships, trusts and foundations
– How to lead and measure a high performing fundraising team
– Case studies and real-life examples from Australia and global markets
Who should attend?
- Entry level fundraisers (professional or voluntary) new to the profession
- Early career fundraisers with a couple of years of experience
- Fundraisers wanting to consolidate their existing skills with formal training
- Fundraisers (paid or voluntary) with at least three years’ experience
- Established fundraisers (paid or voluntary) keen to move in a new direction, progress their careers or enhance their professional standing
The Certificate and Diploma are delivered by experienced fundraisers with a passion for sharing their knowledge and experience. The six-month course is comprised of compulsory and elective modules that cover key aspects of fundraising, current trends, and advanced skill building that will establish you as a professional and improve your success with donors.
For Certificate: Apply Here. Make sure you use FIA20 when registering.
For Diploma: Apply Here. Make sure you use FIA20 when registering.
If you have any questions about the Certificate, Diploma or this offer, please ring our Professional Development team on 1300 889 670.