Joyful understands the challenges of building and running a website in the NFP space. They work with over 1,000 NFP’s in the UK and already work with over 100 charities in Australia to empower charities to take control of their own digital presence. Backed by a global tech unicorn, they bring with them 9 years of smart tech development built especially for the NFP space.
Their digital experts support you throughout your streamlined website development and management on the Joyful platform, through to applying for Google Ad Grants, creating engaging content that drives results for your organisation and leveraging their coveted Google certified professional status for their clever Ad Grant management platform.
Joyful will convert the most technologically challenged into a pro, giving you back the control of your website and digital voice, whilst minimising skyrocketing cost of outsourcing to costly web developers or agencies. What we offer:
– Audience-centred design based on best user practice and learnings from over 1,000 NFP clients
– A website platform that has been custom built for the third sector, backed with 9 years of experience in the UK
– Streamlined process lead by our smart tech website builder that takes the headache out of website development
– Training and guidance through each part of the process and beyond, to equip you with the knowledge to manage your website, search and other digital activities.
– The power to use your website to engage with new audiences, fundraise, drive donations, recruit new volunteers and more, all without leaving your website.
– Google Certified Professional Status for Ad Grants: A Google Ad Grant management service that takes the headache out of applying for and managing your Ad Grant. We manage, optimise and ensure compliance with Google Ad Grants.