The Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year Award rewards a fundraiser who has made an outstanding contribution to fundraising in Australia. The fundraiser should have shown consistent excellence and best practice through their actions, leadership and intellect.
- The nominee and nominator must be current financial members of FIA and have a full individual or organisational membership for a 12 month period.
- A current EMFIA or FFIA is required by the nominee.
- A CFRE credential is highly regarded.
- The nominee must have made a significant contribution to the sector.
Entries will be judged against the criteria below:
Details of nominated fundraiser’s work in the sector including significant fundraising achievements of their career to date.
|Professional Development Attended
List of courses attended and detail on how this professional development has contributed to the nominated fundraiser’s career and to the profession of fundraising.
|Professional Development Presented
List of published articles, courses presented or where the nominee has assisted with delivery. Detail how this has contributed to the nominated fundraiser’s career and to the profession of fundraising.
|Service to FIA
Please provide brief details about the nominee’s service to FIA. Include both state and national roles.
|Service in or to the Profession and the Community
Detail of voluntary service to the sector which could include: advocacy for the fundraising profession within the broader community; professional service to fundraising through other organisations; mentoring, volunteer work or service to the community outside of their normal occupation; fundraising advocacy to the government; and any research conducted or publications authored that are relevant to the non-profit sector.
|Summary of the Award Nomination
Provide a summary of the award nomination, include why the nominee should win this award including examples of how the nominee has shown consistent excellence and best practice through their actions, leadership and intellect.
The referral letter must include evidence that the fundraiser has shown consistent excellence and best practice through their actions, leadership and intellect.
Important! Your entry will not be considered complete without the following:
- Payment details completed on the last page of the submission form.
- A referral letter from the nominees referee. The letter must include evidence that the fundraiser has shown consistent excellence and best practice through their actions, leadership and intellect.
- A maximum of 3 pieces of supporting material
- A video, audio file or PowerPoint presentation or other media suitable for showing at the FIA Conference Gala Awards Dinner. (This can be one of the 3 pieces of supporting material or additional)
- The logo of the organisation the nominee represents (high res EPS or JPG minimum 600dpi)
- At least 2 images suitable for the Awards publication