Navigating the Fundraising Regulatory Environment
This course will provide you with an understanding of Australian regulation of the fundraising sector and your obligations as fundraisers and fundraising teams. It will enable you to ensure your fundraising activities and campaigns comply with the relevant legislation and laws. You will also explore how this intersects with ethical best practice and professional standards in fundraising when constructing your fundraising activities and campaigns.
What you’ll learn
- Governance standards that apply to charities and not-for-profits
- Key regulations and laws that impact fundraisers and fundraising teams
- Permits and licenses required across various fundraising channels and relevant state-specific requirements
- How ethical practice and professional standards can be embedded into your fundraising strategy
Who is this course for?
- Fundraisers and Fundraising Managers (professional or voluntary) who would like to consolidate their knowledge of the regulatory requirements.
- Board Directors and General Managers who have oversight of fundraising in their organisation
- People who may be looking to set up a charity or not-for-profit sector that will involve any fundraising activity.
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in Navigating the Fundraising Regulatory Environment is applicable for up to 8.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.