Build and Retain Strong Fundraising Teams
Course level: Intermediate
How to recruit, retain, engage and get the best from your fundraisers!
This practical one-day course guides you on how to recruit, motivate, engage and retain fundraisers in your organisation. Using real-life case studies, a panel discussion and research, this is an interactive learning opportunity that will help you maximise your team’s engagement, ensure you are aligning your team with your organisation’s vision and reduce turnover. Whether you are a team of one wishing to grow, aspiring to manage fundraising teams or already managing a fundraising team, this course will strengthen your ability to lead and manage your fundraising teams.
What you’ll learn
- How to build an employee value proposition that aligns with your mission
- How to avoid the 7 deadly sins of fundraising recruitment
- How to provide an exceptional onboarding experience for new recruits
- Best practices in managing your fundraising team
- How to exit staff members with integrity and support
Who is this course for?
- Fundraisers stepping up, or wanting to step into management positions
- Those managing fundraising teams with little experience managing teams
- HR professionals with little, or no experience working with fundraisers
- Directors/CEOS of small NFP/Charitable organisations who are new to managing fundraisers
Date: 27 November, 2019
Early Bird ends July 22
|Staff of Organisational Member||$590||$470|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in Build and Retain Strong Fundraising Teams is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.