Learn how to combine your business skills and passion for a new career in fundraising
Would you like to utilise your commercial skills to raise essential funds that can have amazing social impact across communities globally? Professional fundraising is dynamic, challenging and fulfilling all at the same time and requires strong communication skills, relationship management experience, resilience and passion.
Fundraising Institute Australia has partnered with Beaumont People, specialists in recruitment to charities and not-for profit organisations, to offer a unique one-day workshop to gain an understanding of the Australian fundraising sector and the skills sets required for various fundraising roles. You will also receive tips on how to tailor your resume to make a successful move into fundraising.
What you’ll learn
- An overview of fundraising in Australian charities and not-for profits
- Fundraising channels and sector trends
- How to make the career move into the fundraising sector
- Tips for tailoring your resume and attending interviews
Who is this course for?
- Individuals with a background in sales and relationship management
- Career changers who have strong business acumen and a background in hitting financial targets
- Individuals with research, analytics and business development skills
Course Duration: One day
Course Deliver: In-Class