Book your tickets now for this exclusive Australian opportunity to learn exciting new gifts in wills strategies from one of the world’s leading authorities.
Richard Radcliffe has helped over 29,000 people around the world learn how to develop and grow powerful gifts in wills programs. And now, in partnership with Donor Republic and FIA, Richard is visiting Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney to share his powerful insights in an exclusive once-only opportunity for Australian fundraisers.
This highly practical, full-day Masterclass includes never-before-seen content for the Australian marketplace that will help you make the most of the incredible growth of gifts in wills in recent years, including:
- Why gifts in wills are increasing dramatically around the world
- How to make the most of the massive opportunity presented by the Baby Boomer generation
- How to develop the right vision and communications to grow your gifts in wills
- The strategies that trigger significant engagement… and those that don’t
- How to identify and approach your ideal prospects for gifts in wills
- How to get your leadership and staff on-board for one of the biggest opportunities in years
- Plus much, much more.
This is the first time Richard has visited our shores for 6 years… and will be your ONLY opportunity to learn his proven gifts in wills strategies for years to come.
Don’t miss this chance to hear one of the world’s most knowledgeable, inspiring, and amusing speakers on how to build your gifts in wills program.
Book your 20% off Early Bird tickets for Melbourne, Brisbane and Sydney from just $645 for FIA members +GST, including lunch and morning tea.
Presented in partnership with Donor Republic
Date, Time and Location
|VIC||Tuesday 12 November||9.30am – 4.00pm||TBD|
|QLD||Wednesday 13 November||9.30am – 4.00pm|
Mater Medical Centre
Conference Room, Level 1
293 Vulture St, South Brisbane
|NSW||Thursday 14 November||9.30am – 4.00pm|
Torrens University Australia
Room 2.01, Level 2
333 Kent St, Sydney
|Staff of Org||$695||$895|
*Early bird closes Monday 30 September