The Fundamentals of creating an achievable plan now!
We plan for holidays. We plan for the kids’ school year. We also plan many of our workdays. But most not-for-profits in Australia fail to plan for the next three years. In fact, many not-for-profits don’t plan.
Does your organisation lack a fundraising strategic plan? Do you have a plan, which needs new life? Or do you want to know how to prepare a plan? Then this one-day course may be for you!
You’ll be taught the key attributes of an effective fundraising plan and you’ll work through the process in class to develop a workable plan for implementation after the course.
What you’ll learn
You will start developing a fundraising strategic plan for your organisation, which will be:
- Focused on your key fundraising and organisational goals
- Based on actionable steps
- Investment-oriented and focused on activities creating strong long-term funding sources
You will also learn:
- Which parties to engage when developing your Fundraising Strategic Plan
- The key components of a successful Fundraising Strategic Plan including budgeting and timing
- How to create measurable objectives
- How to confidently write sections of your Fundraising Strategic Plan
- You will be able to orchestrate your fundraising efforts towards aspirational and achievable objectives
- You’ll be able to align and coordinate your resources for both short- and long-term success
- Stephen provides a planning process for you to implement in your organisation, the day after the course
Who should attend
- Think the plan is just management’s responsibility? Think again! As a fundraiser for three decades, course author and presenter, Stephen Mally, CFRE has developed a methodology which engages staff across the organisation and positions your organisation for strategic success
- So whether you are new to fundraising, or you would like to revamp and examine your existing fundraising activities with a fresh set of eyes, this course will help you grow your professional skills
For a complete course outline click below:
|Staff of organisational member||$590||$470|
For venue information, click through to the relevant city location.
|City||2018 Course Dates||Early bird cut-off|
|Sydney||29 November||29 September||Register Now|
|Melbourne||16 November||16 September||Register Now|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
All FIA Skills-Specific short courses and masterclasses have an 8:45am arrival time for a 9:00am start; the day will finish at approximately 4:30pm.
Full participation in the Fundraising Strategic Plan is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Meet the Presenters