Major gifts are the “big win” in fundraising
The return on your investment of time and energy is much higher in major gifts than in other types of fundraising. But finding and cultivating major donors is a delicate process which requires great skill and organisation.
This one-day Masterclass will teach you how to plan and implement your major gifts strategy, focusing on prospect cultivation, development and solicitation strategy.
You will explore the 10 steps to building the perfect meeting plan for a big gift ask, to help you to fast track your major gifts program.
What you’ll learn
- How to assess when a prospect is ready for an ask
- The skill set required for a major gifts program
- How to conduct an analysis of your organisations major gift potential
- How to identify your organisations major gift prospects
- How to confidently solicit major gifts
- How to ask for a big gift
- How to apply the moves management process to your major gifts program
- Be fully equipped to plan and implement the most effective major gift approaches your organisation can make
Who is this course for?
- Anyone seeking to establish/grow a major gifts program
- Anyone preparing for a major gifts program or capital campaign
- Those who want to develop big gift solicitation skills
|Staff of organisational member||$590||$470|
For venue information, click below the relevant city location.
|22 May||Register Now|
|21 May||COURSE FULL|
|23 May||Register Now|
|28 May||Register Now|
Guide Dogs SA/NT
|30 May||Register Now|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in the Major Gifts Masterclass is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Meet the Presenters
Brian Holmes (FFIA CFRE)
Brian is a specialist in major gifts and is the founding partner of Xponential Philanthropy where he has helped clients raise over $1 billion through capital campaign and major gift campaigns. More
Craige Gravestein (FFIA CFRE)
A big gifts fundraising practitioner for a couple of decades, Craige has honed skills in the art of persuasive personal communications. Overseeing capital campaigns in all states and for numerous causes, Craige is a master of the ask. More