Have more impact through the written word
How you craft your letters, emails, headlines and ’call to action’ can make or break your fundraising campaign.
With a direct focus on fundraising, this one-day workshop is a hands-on experience with loads of techniques, tips and suggestions to help you to:
- Be a better writer,
- Connect more personally with your audience through the written word, and
- Craft more compelling fundraising campaigns which engage, inspire and motivate your donors.
What you’ll learn
- How to craft compelling stories
- How to create text with real stopping power
- How to create an engaging and motivating headline
- How to create a stronger ‘call to action’ every time
Who is this course for?
This customised workshop for FIA ensures there is the right emphasis for all fundraisers, but it’s a ‘must attend’ course if:
- You write online or offline appeals of any sort
- You have been told your writing is too fluffy, or too abrupt
- Your letters, headlines or emails don’t get the response you want
- You want to write with more power and confidence to engage, inspire and motivate your donors and volunteers
|Staff of organisational member||$590||$470|
For venue information, click the link below the relevant city location.
Early bird cut-off: 1 March
|12 June||Register Now|
|4 June||Register Now|
QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
|13 June||Register Now|
Guide Dogs SA/NT
|19 June||Register Now|
|20 June||Register Now|
Full participation in Copywriting for Fundraisers is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Meet the Presenters
Frank Chamberlin (EMFIA)
Frank has been an FIA member for more than 20 years. Over the years, the copywriting business he founded, Action Words, has been engaged by dozens of fundraisers, particularly for writing fundraising letters. More