Learn how to find, attract and engage younger donors as well as future-proof those donors for your organisation.
In the first session, you will tackle where to find and how to engage the donors of tomorrow. Afterwards, you will be tasked with some research, specific to your organisation, and in the second session, you will then cover the details around collating the right information for your board. You will also learn how to research and understand data and analytics and how to present your findings to your board or CEO to make the biggest impact.
By the end of the session you will:
- Understand who your future audience is
- Know how to find, target and engage them appropriately using different social media platforms
- Learn how to find, generate and understand appropriate data and analytics
- Know what you need to present to your board to help them understand the benefits of Social Media and Digital marketing for the futureproofing of their cause
What you will learn
- Who your future audience is and why
- Which social media platforms to use and which strategies to employ for engagement and growth
- How to find and understand appropriate data and analytics from Social Media and marketing content
- Draft a board or CEO presentaton on the benefits of social media and digital marketing for futureproofing your cause
Who is this course for?
- Fundraisers who work with social media and digital fundraising
- Chrarity staff who are responsible for marketing and fundraising
- Fundrasing managers responsible for future planning and/or community growth.
This course relates to the following aspects of the FIA Code of Conduct:
- FIA Code 3 Ethical Conduct by considering how ethical conduct applies in social media and marketing fundraising strategies.
Full participation in Attracting the Donors of Tomorrow is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Anna is the Head of Mentoring at Hancock Creative, drawing on her diverse experience across multiple sectors including marketing and communications, writing, and social media.
Anna leads the mentoring team within Hancock Creative’s education programs. She has worked closely with over 200 worthy causes around Australia including Ronald McDonald House, Starlight Children’s foundation, Scitech, Girl Guides, Diabetes WA and the Kids Cancer Project, guiding them to advance their social media and marketing, increase awareness and fundraising and attract and retain volunteers.
Click here for FIA Education terms and conditions