Take your face-to-face (F2F) knowledge and skills to the highest level and ensure that what is often a charity’s highest investment channel is delivering optimal returns. You will challenge the status quo within your program by scrutinising each part of the acquisition process and ask: “how can this be done to maximise ROI?”. At the end of this course, you will have a reinvigorated channel and a road map for future success.
Who is this course for?
- Fundraisers with at least 18 months – 3 years’ experience
- Charity staff who manage or support their charity’s F2F channel with at least 18 months – 3 years’ experience
- Fundraising managers considering starting or re-starting a F2F program
This course relates to the following aspects of the FIA Code of Conduct:
- FIA Code 4 Conduct towards Donors by considering how elements of the FIA Code points 4.1 through to 4.12 apply to donor acquisition and donor care.
- FIA Code 6 Conduct in Supplier Relationships by considering FIA Code points 6.1, 6.2 and 6.3 and relevant elements in the Members Supply Chain.
Full participation in Advanced Strategy to Manage Your Outsourced Fundraising Program is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Mark Anscombe has been managing face-to-face fundraising and donor acquisition at WWF for the last 6+ years where he is responsible for the full end to end donor acquisition program. Having managed the recruitment of over 50,000 regular givers, he has a series of unique perspectives on what he calls “fundraiser-centric” approaches, whereby the fundraiser’s connection and development is the focus of attention. He delivers donor acquisition courses nationwide for the development and delivery of long-term donor retention strategies as well as all aspects of fundraising compliance in line with each states regulatory framework. In addition to working for WWF he also co-chairs the F2F User Group.
Click here for FIA Education terms and conditions