The Fundraising Institute Australia (FIA) would like to thank members for their interest in and application for the various scholarships we offer each year.
Congratulations to our past scholarship winners:
Conference National Scholarship
- ACT – Josephine Kennedy AMFIA
- VIC – Alex Balsillie
- NSW – Amelia Lawrence MFIA
- NSW – Sophia Lacey MFIA
- QLD – James Sturges MFIA
- SA – Mary Galouzis
- ACT – Julia Lieser
- NSW – Chloe Sarapas
- NSW – Trish Manten
- QLD – Hollie Brown MFIA
- TAS – Diana Butler
- TAS – Brooke Everingham
- VIC – Christopher Scerri AMFIA
- VIC – Connie Honaker MFIA
- QLD – Ineke Unsworth AMFIA
- ACT – Nikki Hogan MFIA
- NT – Emma Host MFIA
- QLD – Helen Turner AMFIA
- VIC – Laura Crump AMFIA
- Ana Davy AMFIA
- Jennifer Saibu MFIA
Joan & Ted Flack Scholarship
- Deborah Melloy
- Joshua Lawrence MFIA
Certificate in Fundraising Scholarship
2015, Semester 1:
- NSW – Victoria Bowring MFIA, Fundraising Assistant and Office Manager, Stillbirth Foundation Australia
- QLD – Kirstie Page AMFIA, Development Manager, Topology
- VIC – Christopher Turner MFIA, CRM Administrator, Greening Australia
- TAS – Carla Johnson AMFIA, Fundraising and Events Coordinator, Opita Inc
- WA – Ashleigh Brown MFIA, Fundraising Coordinator, PlusLife
2014, Semester 2:
- QLD – Lauren Biehl, Community Relations Officer, Carefight Rescue
- WA – Kylie Weston, Community Development Manager, Western Australian Museum Foundation
2014, Semester 1:
- ACT – Rebecca Jamieson, Marketing and Fundraising, CatholicCare Canberra & Goulburn
- NSW – Aleksandra Marek, Marketing & PR Coordinator, Adventist Development And Relief Agency (Adra) Australia
- TAS – Rebecca Townsend, Senior Fundraising Officer, Cancer Council Tasmania
- VIC – Kathryn Barres, Marketing Production Officer, International Needs Australia
Steve L. Mourning Memorial Scholarship recipients:
- 2013 – Ashlie Hirniak, Development Officer, Telethon Institute for Child Health Research.
- 2012 – Michelle Jewels-Parsons, Business Development Manager, Sids and Kids South Australia.
- 2011 – Erryn Stephens, Fundraising Manager, Rainforest Rescue. Read about Erryn’s experience at MDU here.
Perpetual Foundation Philanthropy Scholarships recipients:
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2012
Amanda Stokes, Fundraising and Marketing Manager, Sydney Dogs & Cats Home. Read about Amanda’s experience at the conference here.
- FIA Healthcare Philanthropy Scholarship 2011
Martin Carolan, Fundraising Executive, St Vincent’s Hospital Brisbane and Holy Spirit Northside Private Hospital. Read about Martin’s experience at the conference here.
- Institute of Fundraising National Convention 2011
Susanne Williamson, General Manager, Fundraising, The Reach Foundation. Read about Susanne’s experience at the convention here.
- The Circle of Life: The Power of Collective Giving 2011
James Boyd, WA Manager, Artsupport Australia. Read about James’ experience here.
Bobbie Dart Skills Scholarships 2011
- Grace McLean, Fundraising Manager – Hunter and Central Coast, Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children.
- Kathleen Yip, Fundraising & Marketing Coordinator, Parkinson’s WA.
We encourage our members to apply for scholarship opportunities in the future.