Want to learn how to grow a sustainable and life changing fundraising program for your organisation?
Gifts in Wills Essentials equips you with the tools to get started with an effective Gifts in Wills fundraising program that can provide your organisation with a long-term financial future. You will learn how to develop a Gifts in Wills toolkit, understand who to approach and how to approach them, as well as developing a case for support, communication materials and tools. This is a self-paced online course that will easily fit in with your fundraising schedules.
What you’ll learn
- Understand donor motives for leaving a charitable gift in their Will
- How a Gifts in Wills Program fits into your total fundraising strategy
- How to identify your best Gifts in Wills prospects
- How to develop your Gifts in Wills pipeline
- How to build a stewardship program to ensure you retain and engage prospects
- Your role and how to measure success
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who is new to Gifts in Wills fundraising
- Fundraisers with limited experience of Gifts in Wills fundraising
- Anyone who wants to start a Gifts in Wills program in their charitable organisation
- Anyone whose Gift in Wills program is relatively new and is looking for ways to enhance it.
Online: 3 month online access
|Staff of organisational member||$250|
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in the Gifts in Wills Essentials course is applicable for continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.