Be the best you can be
FIA’s Diploma in Professional Fundraising is a commitment to best practice and excellence. You will be exposed to the latest trends and topics in fundraising, develop your approach to fundraising using strategic thinking and improve your professional practice. Learn how to apply the principles of ethical fundraising through case studies and examples from your own recent professional context. This is an opportunity to engage with our experienced tutors and explore issues and topics unique to our sector. This twelve-month Diploma is comprised of ten core modules and two elective modules.
What you’ll learn
- Fundraising strategy, ethics, ground rules and legislation
- Marketing strategies for offline and online fundraising
- Strategies for major gifts, gifts in Wills, corporate partnerships, trusts and foundations
- How to lead and measure a high performing fundraising team
- Case studies and real-life examples from Australia and global markets
Who should attend
- Fundraisers (paid or voluntary) with at least three years’ experience
- Established fundraisers (paid or voluntary) keen to move in a new direction, progress their careers or enhance their professional standing
|Staff of organisational member||$3,640||$4,550|
The 2019 BMS Diploma Scholarship opens soon!
Click here for more information.
Apply for the Diploma in Professional Fundraising here
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in the Diploma in Fundraising is applicable for up to 180 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.
Meet the tutors
Margaret Scott (FFIA CFRE)
For almost 30 years Margaret Scott has been a fundraising leader, and a past chair of the FIA, winning the 2014 Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year award. More
Chris Benaud (FFIA CFRE)
Chris Benaud is a highly-experienced fundraiser who has worked for leading not-for-profit organisations for almost 30 years. He has been involved with FIA training programs since 1998. More