WINNERS HAVE NOW BEEN ANNOUNCED!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO THE WINNERS & FINALISTS ARE
The FIA Awards for Excellence in Fundraising are a key component of Fundraising Institute Australia’s commitment to champion best practice in fundraising. The event was held on Thursday, 28th February 2019 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC).
Each year the Awards recognise the outstanding initiatives and innovative efforts of professional fundraisers, volunteers and organisations. They present the opportunity to celebrate members’ hard work and successes throughout the year.
Entries are now closed! Thanks for entering and good luck!!
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER?
There are many benefits of winning an FIA Award, including:
- Being recognised for your great work by the sector and your peers
- Showcasing your organisation and campaign
- Recognising the achievements of your staff or team
- Promotion via FIA and partner channels
- Having your award-winning work on display
- Use of the winners’ seal on your communication and promotional materials
Here’s what some of the past winner’s had to say:
2019 AWARDS LIST OF CATEGORIES
Click on the links to have a look and download the 2019 submission guide and templates
Winners of Organisational Awards will be automatically assessed for our two principal awards, Most Innovative Campaign and Most Outstanding Fundraising Project.
Arthur Venn Fundraiser of the Year
Interested in sponsoring an event category? Please contact the Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss sponsor levels.