Gifts in Wills Masterclass
Unearthing the hidden bequest donors!
Course level: Intermediate
In this masterclass you will discover where to find the best prospects within your existing donor information and be taken through a step-by step approach that will help you unearth these them. Learn how to improve the effectiveness of your bequest program and build effective bequest prospecting scores. This is combined with examples of how to apply this process into your Gift in Wills Communications activity.
What you’ll learn
- Why your current donors provide best source of leads for giving a gift in their Will
- The key attributes in your data that can help you identify donors with greater likelihood to leave a gift in their Will
- Why building a prospect score can improve the effectiveness of your bequest program
- A step-by-step guide on how to build a bequest prospecting score that works
- How using the prospect scores have helped other charitable organisations
Who is this course for?
- Intermediate-level fundraisers wishing to add to their fundraising toolkit
- Managers of small charities and NFPs with limited knowledge in Gift in Wills fundraising
- Board Members and senior staff whose organisations have established programs and wish to understand their bequest programs in more detail.
- Fundraising managers who wish to understand how they can best utilise their own resources to identify the best prospects for these programmes
Early Bird ends July 22
|Staff of Organisational Member||$590||$470|
|Sydney||23 October||Register Now|
|Melbourne||24 October||Register Now|
|Brisbane||22 October||Register Now|
|Adelaide||29 October||Register Now|
|Perth||30 October||Register Now|
Meet the Presenters:
Since 2011, Paul has been honing his leadership skills and building strong teams in the NFP sector to deliver on organisational missions.
Currently, the Gifts in Wills Manager for World Vision Australia. Paul’s role is to develop and deliver a best practice bequest program, in support of key support programs being undertaken in developing nations around the world.
In 2011, Jonathan left Plan International Australia to create Wright Approach Marketing, to work in partnership with clients to help them deliver better fundraising results.
Jonathan has in recent years provided support in the field of Bequests for a wide range of Australian and New Zealand charities.
Click here for FIA course terms and conditions
Full participation in the Gifts in Wills Masterclass is applicable for up to 7.5 continuing education points in Category 1.B – Education of the CFRE International application for initial certification and/or recertification.