Strategic Grants is the unique provider of grant strategies in Australia and New Zealand to build non-profit capacity to be ready to apply and win grants. Strategic Grants supports your organisation with our customised grants calendars and Grants Expertise Management Systems (GEMS), mentoring and training, application writing and critiquing, plus organisational and program evaluation.
Grants are a great source of project funding for nonprofits – but managing a grants program can feel like a daunting task. Strategic Grants is behind you every step of the way. Whether you’re just beginning to seek grants, or you’re looking for ways to improve your current program, we’re here with the right mix of tools, strategies, services and support to maximise your nonprofits success.
Strategic Grants can assist your organisation with planning, support, training and education. We:
- develop Grants Calendars detailing just the grants that are relevant to your organisation’s funding needs, saving you hours of grants research
- provide access to GEM Portal and GEM Local, complete online grants management systems
- provide mentoring, training and workshops on best-practice grant-seeking
- review and advise on existing grants programs
- develop strategies to improve grants success
- offer critiquing and writing training
- write grant applications, cases for support, key message statements and government tenders
- assist with monitoring and evaluation of your organisational performance and your programs.
Strategic Grants firmly believes in increasing your organisation’s capacity to implement, manage and sustain successful programs. Therefore, our services are focused on providing you with enduring resources and training to build internal knowledge and expertise. The service suite is designed to work with nonprofit organisations at whatever level is required, and in alignment with available organisational resources.
Strategic Grants works with nonprofits across Australia and New Zealand, so whether you’re setting up a grants program or looking for ways to improve, we’d love to hear from you.
07 3892 1150