FIA’s Foundation exists primarily to advance and develop the training and education of professional fundraisers by providing:
• access to professional fundraising resources
• facilitating sector research
• aiding in the development certification programs for fundraisers
• promoting the contributions of professional fundraisers to our community.
The Fundraising Institute Australia’s Foundation (Library Trust Fund) was created in 1993 and the trustees are the Chairman, Vice Chairman and Honorary Secretary of the FIA Board of Directors.
Operating as a DGR status fund, the trustees of the Foundation have a clear vision and purpose to:
• advance and develop training and education opportunities for fundraisers (including scholarships),
• develop the Library Resource Centre, and
• promote research into the fundraising industry.
The FIA Foundation is about fundraisers supporting their own and giving back to their Institute which, in turn, sponsors their professional development.
To support the Foundation by making a pledge or donation please click here.